Think Cosmopolitan: we’re all about the home. Owned by Romain and Kim Dubus, we’re a small family business expending at a fast pace, the goal of the team is inspiring folks from all walks of life to take ownership of their spaces & create value where they’re planted.
- Issue purchase orders quickly and without error
- Ensure purchase orders are acknowledged by suppliers
- Obtain the original promise date from suppliers
- Review open order report and manage deliveries
- Resolve invoice issues and ensuring that vendors are paid on time
- Support buyers in cost savings initiatives
- Lead miscellaneous procurement projects
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, finance, business, or supply chain
- Purchasing experience
- Ability to type 90 words per minute
- Remarkable problem solving skills with a bias for speed
- Quick learner and ability to prioritize appropriately to meet customer and company needs
- Excellent customer service skills
- Effective written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Exceptional analytical and organizational skills
- Strong technical knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to conduct all activities with the highest degree of integrity
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, and able to respond quickly to a fast-moving and ever-changing environment
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced work environment
- Flexible to work long hours
Think Cosmopolitan is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with Think Cosmopolitan is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Applicants wishing to view a copy of Think Cosmopolitan’s Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at (323) 747-8207.