SENIOR MANAGER AFFILIATES
Business Development - Marketing and Communications
Think Cosmopolitan: we’re all about the home. Owned by Romain and Kim Dubus, we’re a small family business expending at a fast pace, the goal of the team is inspiring folks from all walks of life to take ownership of their spaces & create value where they’re planted.
SENIOR MANAGER AFFILIATES
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
The Affiliate Manager is responsible for managing a portfolio of current online affiliates and develops new affiliate and partner relationships.
- Identify and negotiate cost-effective online marketing deals
- Identify and negotiate cost-effective online marketing deals.
- Model program/campaign performance to establish acceptable costs.
- Analyze and optimize campaign/program performance through continuous testing and monitoring.
- Manage and support affiliate and partner relationships with marketing advice, creative, analysis, and reporting. Serve as primary relationship manager.
- Develop marketing messages, static pages, and work with in-house web designers to prepare ad creative.
- Monitor competitive landscape to identify best practices.
- Perform other duties as required and assigned by manager and upper management.
- Follow legal policies as directed.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3-5 years of work experience with online partnerships and/or Affiliate programs required
- Demonstrate an understanding of online and conventional marketing principles
- Demonstrate analytical excellence including the ability to measure response rates, ROI
- Demonstrate ability to perform Regression Analysis and other statistical analysis
- Proficiency in MS Excel. Knowledgeable in MS Word and PowerPoint. HTML knowledge a plus
- Demonstrate ability to think creatively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Copywriting skills, preferably in a web and/or direct-response environment
- Good negotiation skills
Think Cosmopolitan is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with Think Cosmopolitan is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.Applicants wishing to view a copy of Think Cosmopolitan’s Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at (323) 747-8207.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed to attend events
- Willing to work a non-traditional schedule to accommodate activities