Think Cosmopolitan: we’re all about the home. Owned by Romain and Kim Dubus, we’re a small family business expending at a fast pace, the goal of the team is inspiring folks from all walks of life to take ownership of their spaces & create value where they’re planted.
MANAGER OF AUDIENCE INSIGHTS & CROSS CHANNEL MARKETING
- Deep analysis using 3rd party tools, internal data and industry best practices to create consumable insights
- Analyze customer journeys across marketing paths to build the next best marketing touch point reducing unnecessary spend
- Integration of audience segments in digital tools to enable deeper analysis of consumer's behavior and further advance marketing efforts.
- Create and maintain historic CLV and CAC models across
- Partners with key stakeholders to influence customer acquisition and retention, product engagement and business development strategies
- Optimizes LTV and loyalty by capturing critical marketing touch points for each stage of the customer journey, applying powerful analytics, and using insights to test and refine the overall strategy
- Partner with testing team to design studies to prove value as we adjust marketing spend in line with audience insights
- Create senior leadership level insights for broader company use in strategic planning
- Perform other duties as required and assigned by manager and upper management.
- Follow legal policies as directed.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree in statistics, political science, economics, biostatistics, or related field
- Minimum 5 years experience
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience Google Analytics Premium, Facebook Analytics and other 3rd party solutions.
- A strong passion for customers, marketing and analytical problem solving
- Proficient in financial modeling
- Programming: SQL
- Exceptional expertise in analytical tools including Adobe SiteCatalyst, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, Optimizely, comScore, Social Listening tools, and other modern analytics tools.
- Strong audience insights experience. Demonstrated success in effectively presenting complex data and research findings in both verbal and written forms to technical and non-technical audiences, including executive stakeholders.
- Financial Modeling
- Google Analytics Premium
- Facebook Analytics
- Adobe SiteCatalyst
- Willing to work a non-traditional schedule to accommodate activities
Think Cosmopolitan is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with Think Cosmopolitan is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Applicants wishing to view a copy of Think Cosmopolitan’s Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at (323) 747-8207.