20 min prep, 3 hours fridge, 6 portions
Shopping List, Ingredients:
200 g of Dark Chocolate
1 Pinch of Salt
- Melt the broken chocolate in squares in a bain-marie or over low heat. Once melted, gently stir the dough smooth.
- Let it cool down. Separate the yellows from the whites. Add the salt in the whites and beat in very firm snow.
- Gradually pour the melted chocolate over the egg yolks by mixing vigorously. Stir in 1/3 spatula of beaten egg whites.
- Beat energetically, then add the rest gently without dropping the whites. Divide the mousse in 6 ramekins.
- leave at least 3 hours in the refrigerator. Serve well fresh.
Tip: You can shred some chocolate on top prior serving.
Share your recipes ideas with us!
Tell Me What You Think! Leave Me A Comment Or Question.