Shopping List, Ingredients:
- 1 tablet of 170g Chocolate Dessert Praline
- 100g of Chocolate Black Dessert
- 100g of flour
- 100g of butter
- 70g of powdered sugar
- 2 eggs
- 20g of hazelnut powder
- 1 cc of baking powder
- 1 pinch of fleur de sel (Sea Salt)
- Melt praline chocolate with butter in microwave 1 min 30 sec at 500W.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with the sugar and the fleur de sel. Add the butter and melted chocolate, then the flour, the baking powder and the hazelnut powder.
- Reserve in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 180° C, (Th.6). or 356° F
- Pour the dough on your madeleine prints (buttered if necessary).
- Place a square of dark chocolate in each cavity and bake for 14 to 15 minutes at 180° C, (Th.6). or 356° F
Tip: Serve these madeleines with chocolate hot milk: Melt 170g chocolate tablet milk in 30cl of milk and 20cl of liquid cream over low heat. Enjoy hot.
Share your recipes ideas with us!
Tell Me What You Think! Leave Me A Comment Or Question.