HEAD OF BRANDING
Business Development - Marketing and Communications
Think Cosmopolitan: we’re all about the home. Owned by Romain and Kim Dubus, we’re a small family business expending at a fast pace, the goal of the team is inspiring folks from all walks of life to take ownership of their spaces & create value where they’re planted.
HEAD OF BRANDING
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Think Cosmopolitan is seeking a Head of Branding with a proven track record of success leading an online brand. Think Cosmopolitan's brand is one of the most recognized brands in e-commerce and Think Cosmopolitan is looking for an individual who can leverage the latest technologies as well as leading online and offline content strategies to further its brand initiatives. Be responsible for the strategic management for branding.
Ideal candidate has experience establishing a brand on-line and leading large cross- functional teams. This person will be responsible for matching consumer insights with Think Cosmopolitan's brand vision to create an experience that both engages the consumer and simplifies their home shopping experience. This individual will be responsible for in-house creative including overseeing TV production, consumer insights, promotions, organic social, PR and communications.
Oversee roll-out of brand positioning, related campaigns, and channel integration
Create, maintain and integrate company brand book .
Content strategy and creation across all channels and site
Building a strong team of leaders to deliver against team goals
Leveraging process improvement opportunities and technology
Develop key performance metrics and reporting tools
Collaborate and lead specific brand initiatives across the organization
Reinforce a customer-centric culture
Promotional strategy development
Develop and lead a team of professionals for optimum performance.
Manage staff effectively - producing high productivity and quality work, with good morale and low voluntary turnover.
Participates in formulating and administering company policies and developing long-range goals and objectives.
Directs and coordinates activities of department or division for which responsibility is delegated to further attainment of goals and objectives.
Reviews analyses of activities, costs, operations, and forecast data to determine department or division progress toward stated goals and objectives.
Confers with other executives and administrative personnel to review achievements and discuss required changes in goals or objectives resulting from current status and conditions.
- Masters/MBA preferred or management consulting highly experienced equivalent
- 7 plus years B2C executive online business experience with at least 5 years in managing and leading a team.
- 4Es of leadership - Envision, Enroll, Energize and Execute
- Experience directing a product or brand launch
- Conversant and capable in data/analytics with history of data-driven decisions
- Integrator. Collaborator. Strategic AND Execution
- Consumer centric orientation
- Experience working with leading agencies
- Experience working in an agile/scrum environment
- Ability to develop, plan and implement short and long-range goals.
- Development and successful performance of high level budget and annual operating plans.
- Expertise in strategic planning, budgeting, forecasting, administration, operations, training, and effective staff leadership and motivation are critical skills.
- Possessing superior communication skills, both oral and written is critical.
- This person needs to be very hands-on, with a positive can-do attitude, which reflects the company’s corporate culture. Additionally, the individual should be well organized, computer literate, detail-oriented, and have the ability to delegate responsibility as needed.
Think Cosmopolitan is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with Think Cosmopolitan is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.Applicants wishing to view a copy of Think Cosmopolitan’s Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at (323) 747-8207.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed to attend events
- Willing to work a non-traditional schedule to accommodate activities