Think Cosmopolitan: we’re all about the home. Owned by Romain and Kim Dubus, we’re a small family business expending at a fast pace, the goal of the team is inspiring folks from all walks of life to take ownership of their spaces & create value where they’re planted.
The Think Cosmopolitan Supply Chain Department is a critical player in our operations. To capitalize on our technical and market success, our team will execute large-scale projects that will define the bottom-line for the company. The functions within the department include procurement, planning and fulfillment, supplier development and quality, logistics and inventory. As Think Cosmopolitan becomes the overall market leader, they will position us to maximize valuation, fuel growth and ensure achievement.
- Manage global supply
- Provide guidance to internal customers on design for manufacturability and trade analysis for interconnect mechanical commodities
- Visit supplier’s facilities and accurately assess technical capability, equipment, and capacity for rapid deployment of new product development and long term production
- Conduct comprehensive supplier analysis, including strategic direction, market and industry position, and risk assessment
- Monitor and manage costs to ensure adherence to project-specific budgets, forecasts and maintain cost of bill of materials
- Administer moderate to large contracts and independently negotiate with suppliers contract terminology, pricing, technical requirements, scope and terms involving responsibility, liability, indemnification, intellectual property and export compliance
- Collaborate with engineering on design reviews, suppliers on roadmaps, project technical leads on schedule and supplier engineering on quality requirements
- Negotiate and implement cost-saving programs with suppliers
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to achieve cost, quality, and delivery targets on new products
- Prepare, issue, and analyze RFx packages for one-time and ongoing project requirements
- Issue purchase orders for Think Cosmopolitan
- Ensure compliance with all company policies, procedures and government regulations
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, or supply chain
- 5+ years of technical procurement experience required
- Prior experience in RF connectivity, connector, cable, large harness assembly, mechanical components, assembly procedures
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience reading engineering drawings and blueprints
- Knowledge of carbon fiber market, pre-preg market, automated fiber placement systems, or composite component part manufacturing
- Experience in sourcing from a global supply base, for electromechanical and composites
- Experience in identifying and executing an optimized machining supply chain, including raw material, machining, material processing, inspection and logistics
- Effective written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and prioritize appropriately to meet customer and company needs.
- Excellent customer service skills
Think Cosmopolitan is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with Think Cosmopolitan is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Applicants wishing to view a copy of Think Cosmopolitan’s Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at (323) 747-8207.